If you are an IT professional or a student in Telangana and Hyderabad, then you must have heard the name of Gachibowli. The former is great suburb situated in Serilingampally Mandal of the Rangareddy district of Hyderabad at a distance of only 5kms from the other nearest IT hub – the HITEC City. Even if you are new to the city for a job or as a student, you can definitely try exploring your surroundings with the best tourist spots listed below:
- Buffalo Lake in Gachibowli: This is a great place to view both the sunset and sunrise. The place is clean and the ambience extremely beautiful. Many people in the area come here for morning walk and exercise. This land can be seen from the top of Hyderabad Central University of Telangana.
- Peacock Place KBR Park Nature Trail: If you want a mesmerizing morning walk with the nature then you must visit this place. The wild yet tamed peacocks walking beside you will give you a lifetime of amazing memories in the monsoons. Besides birds, there are over 600 species of trees in this area. Look for the hotels in gachibowli nearer to these places to have a refreshing walk every morning and evening.
- White Rocks in South Campus, University of Hyderabad: A definite tourist attraction, this place is open a time of the day. A perfect place to relax with nature!
- Shilparamam: This is basically an artificially created village kind of place popularly known for its traditional crafts and cultural shows. They feature a model village, lake and a museum for tourist attraction. They sell handcrafted Indian ethnic products such as women and kids wear, home decors and others. Open for all days a week.
- Qu tub Shahi Tombs: This is located in the Ibrahim Bagh, near to Golconda Fort in Hyderabad, India. It contains the number of tombs and mosques constructed by the kings of the Qutb Shahi dynasty. You need to get a special permission of the authorities to hold a photo shoot inside the premises. The doors open at 9:30 AM. It has a lavish well-maintained lush green garden area.
- Golconda Fort: A fortress situated in the Ibrahim Bagh of the Telangana district of Hyderabad. Opens at 9 a.m. Historical place of interest. A must place of visit with family and friends. The fortress is framed for acoustics.
- Buddha Statue: This place opens at 9 a.m. for the tourists and you have to pay INR 10 as an entry fee to see the tallest statue (18meters) of Gautama Buddha made of white Granite on a huge island. This is the greatest monolith of Gautama Buddha standing in Abhaya Mudra in the world.
- Charminar: Adorned as a global icon around the world, it is the most recognized structure in Hyderabad. Open from 9.30-5.30 every day.
Hyderabad, popularly known as the City of Pearls, has a lot of amusement places to offer to tourism. Gachibowli in Telengana is one of the delightful places in the heart of the place.