Are you preparing for the TS EAMCET? For those who are new to this exam, it is important to know the overall details of the exam in order to clear the same. The TS EAMCET 2018 stands for the Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test which is regulated and organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in Hyderabad by the TSCHE (Telangana State Council for Higher Education).
The TS EAMCET 2018 is a state-level exam which is conducted every year for the aspiring candidates who wish to pursue their lucrative career from the leading state as well as private institutes of the Telangana state. The TS EAMCET 2018 is the state-level exam organized by the TSCHE for getting admission into the major engineering, medical, as well as agricultural courses offered by the reputed government, private, and semi-private colleges as well as universities located in the state of Telangana.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
All the candidates who are looking forward to sit for the upcoming TS EAMCET 2018 need to be prepared well for the exam. As such, all the candidates need to be aware of the exam pattern, the over-all syllabus, marks distribution system, and the necessary pointers in order to clear the exam in an effortless manner. By knowing all these information, the candidates are able to prepare a proper study strategy for themselves such that they can clear the TS EAMCET 2018 at the first attempt.
There are two papers in the TS EAMCET 2018. One paper is for the candidates looking forward to get admission into the engineering stream and the second paper is for the students who are medical & agriculture aspirants. If you wish to know more about the TS EAMCET 2018 pattern for both the papers, have a read below:
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern for Engineering
- The TS EAMCET 2018 for engineering paper is organized for pursuing higher education in the leading engineering colleges & universities for various engineering degrees
- A total of 160 questions are asked during the entrance test
- The questions are of objective type and contain 4 alternatives to choose from
- The questions are divided into Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics sections. The Mathematics section consists of 80 questions and the Physics & Chemistry sections consists of 40 questions each
- The exam is of 3 hours duration
- There is 1 marks for each correct answer and no negative marking
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern for Medical & Agriculture
- The TS EAMCET 2018 is held for undergraduate degree in the field of medical & agriculture
- There are total 160 questions
- The question paper is divided into three sections – which comprises of Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Biology section has Botany and Zoology sections, each consisting of 40 questions. Similarly, both the Physics & Chemistry sections consist of 40 questions each.
- The exam duration is of 3 hours
- Each correct answer consists of 1 mark. There is no negative marking.
All the best!